Tooth loss is something no one looks forward to. If you lose one or more teeth, you have a number of options, one of which is dental implants. Treatment options with dental implants is always patient specific. You owe it to yourself to be informed as possible about these options. Please call our office for a consultation to address your specific needs.
- Are sometimes a great option for a missing tooth, or teeth
- Are fixtures of titanium which are surgically screwed into your jaw bone
- Provide an anchor for a naturally-appearing false tooth or set of teeth
- Are typically best placed in the front portion of your lower jaw
- Are increasingly used to replace bridges and partial dentures
Are you a candidate for dental implants?
- If you are missing a tooth or teeth and have enough bone in the area of the missing tooth, this procedure can yield terrific results
- Implants are sometimes a welcome alternative to removable bridges or dentures.
- For some people, there are varying degrees of discomfort or pain, which subsides in a couple of days.
- The procedure requires a three to six month healing period.
- The rejection or failure rate is minimal.